We are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Assistant. The right candidate will be responsible for the delivery of world class luxury service by being truly Customer focused. You will provide a high level of service to all internal and external Customers.
This is a full-time or part-time permanent role for very prestigious brand.
• Handle Emails, Calls and Live Chat
• Handle questions on social media networks, Customer Reviews and any other Customer related
• Maintain the brand’s reputation for excellent Customer Service
• Act as a brand ambassador
• To liaise with delivery providers
• Work on other delegated tasks when necessary and be prepared to assist anyone else within the company if help is asked for
• Proactively feedback web issues directly to web department, relating to order issues, payment issues and promotional codes
• Achieve all SLA’s with Voice, Live Chat, Email, Social, Team Administration, Customer Reviews
• Comply with Data Protection Act and PCI Compliance Regulations at all times
• Offer flexibility across Operations during peak periods, if necessary. This may require ad-hoc travel to office in London.
• To use all Microsoft Office package and in house IT solutions