My client is a well-established Norwich based company who is currently expanding their design and projects team.
- Development of General Arrangements drawings using SolidWorks to produce CAD fabrication drawings and materials/cutting lists to support manufacturing departments.
- To ensure quality of drawings provided in the factory meet company’s internal specification/processes and requirements.
- Perform drawing changes as required using SolidWorks.
- Maintain project files as required.
- Good understanding SolidWorks
- Ability to produce, read and check engineering drawings.
- Understanding and interpretation of engineering and drawing standards.
- Experience of Architectural metalwork and structural steelwork.
- An understanding or ability to use AutoCAD package.
This is a full-time permanent role. For more information please contact Gabi at lynnconnect