We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Officer for our King’s Lynn based Client. The right candidate will be working for all marketing strategies and activities within the company. Oversees the marketing procedures and provides direction and feedback on major projects. Works with other company marketing teams based outside of UK to set the overall direction and objectives for product and service offerings.
- Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies
- Attends trade shows and events as required by the company
- Manage all promotional products, printouts and brochures
- Implements all marketing campaigns and plans
- Research decisions involving product advertising, packaging, media channels, and branding
- Monitors marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree/Qualification in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field, Marketing Experience,
- Understanding of Business Practices, In-Depth Research and Analysis,
- Computer Proficiency,
- Interpersonal Communication,
- Client Relationships
- Creativity and Innovation
- Multi-Tasking and Big-Picture Thinking
This role will involve some travelling around and outside of UK, therefore the applicant must be flexible and happy to spend time away. My client is offering great career progression and development opportunities.
For more information please contact Gabi at lynnconnect.