Our Downham Market based client is currently looking to recruit a permanent CNC Machinist. They are looking for an experienced candidate how can operate machinery independently or for a trainee who has basic skills and CNC knowledge and looking to train further.
To set, operate and run CNC machines efficiently and effectively resulting in outstanding quality products being produced ensuring all production requirements are completed in a timely fashion as set by the Production Manager to maximise efficiency and operational excellence in the delivery of all customer requirements.
- To accept the job instructions, complete with all relevant production paperwork and work to the instruction specifications
- To set and run CNC machines
- Able to write programs for CNC machines
- To check all product components are correct before and during the operation
- To carry out QC checks and ensure the products are correct throughout the run
- Always adhere to company processes and procedures
- Be aware of and follow all H&S procedures at all times
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience working within a fast-paced production environment
- Experience driving a forklift
- Good communication skills
- PC literate, with adequate Microsoft Office experience
For more information please contact Gabi at lynnconnect