The Service Engineer will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s installed products.
Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as performing necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Responsibilities
The Home Improvement Service Engineer performs the major functions listed below.
• High level of customer service and maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
• Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on UPVC, Aluminium, Glass products.
• Completing Reactive Maintenance and field modifications.
• Ordering and managing repair parts ensuring timely delivery.
• Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
• Maintaining tools and equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
• Identifying and participating in sales opportunities such as new contracts.
• Adhering to current HSE regulatory requirements
This is a full-time permanent role. For more information please contact Gabi at lynnconnect